Milky Way Galaxy Star Chart Scarf
Milky Way Galaxy star chart scarf! Our constellation scarf is a perfect way to let your special starry-eyed someone know that he or she is your Galactic Center. Adapted from an 1822 star chart. "Milky Way" is a translation of the Classical Latin "via lactea" which is seen written directly under "Sagittarius" at the very top of the image. Choose from solid scarf colors or one new ombre blue scarf.
• Pattern: Milky Way Galaxy screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 21" x 17" at one end.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.